This model recreates the Buggyra Racing Fat Fox piloted in the 2018 season of the European truck racing circuit by 2017 champion Adam Lacko. The realistic body is a 3-piece set made from lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separately molded plastic side mirrors, coupler and rear bumper parts. The TT-01 Type-E chassis is a proven performer, and this chassis is fitted with dedicated semi-truck wheels and tires for the model.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 187mm, height: 188mm.
• The Buggyra Fat Fox form is captured by a 3-piece polycarbonate body (2 cab components and body) put together using double-sided tape.
• Separate polycarbonate rear fender and coupler parts, molded plastic side mirrors and 2-piece rear bumper.
• Included stickers recreating the sponsors and livery of the #1 truck for the 2018 season, driven by Adam Lacko.
• Black molded wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.
• Features molded parts compatible with 5mm taillight LEDs in separately-sold Tamiya LED Light Unit.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD with easy handling and great customizability.
• TT-01 Type-E chassis Hop-Up Options available.
• Includes 540-Type Brushed motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint